Where is she now?

Find out what great cities I've lived in and visited on my adventures as a traveling P.T.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Don't Judge a Bar By It's Cover

I'm kinda proud of myself. Since I've been here, I've seen the inside of 3 bars/clubs. And like the title says, don't be too quick to judge a bar by its looks. A couple of Thursday's ago I noticed something a bit unique about AZ when I was chaperoning the "neighbor boys" to the local bar. It was in the middle of a strip mall. Yea. That's kinda weird don't you think? This was not the only one. As I drove to work I kept my eyes open for more bars and sure enough there were several more planted right in the middle of a strip mall. Now, mind you these are pretty much smaller sports bars, not the clubs. But it's just a bit odd. I've been to a bar in a strip mall back in Illinois and it wasn't pretty. This bar was actually okay. And the drinks--super cheap! Maybe I'll be taking another field trip there tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Travelin' PT said...

What man? I've got to get myself over to Scottsdale and I'll let you know.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home