Where is she now?

Find out what great cities I've lived in and visited on my adventures as a traveling P.T.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Holy Hotness Batman

I don't ever remember being as hot as I have been since I've been alive! And I usually am always the cold one. And I always say I love the heat and hate the cold. Well, I'm thinking twice. Yesterday I went tubing on the Salt River for about 3 hours and reapplied sunscreen, but I'm a pepto bismol pink. Doesn't that always happen when you're out in the sun and you don't think you are getting pink, so you don't apply sunscreen, but 2 hours later you see that indeed you are burnt? After tubing, I was outside to watch fireworks, and since I had my own internal heating system, I was roasting. Before I left IL I remember people telling me "it's hot out there and you're going in the summer." And I'd say, "yeah, but it's a dry heat." And they'd say "yeah, but 120 is 120." It's true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

Yeah - 120 dry or not is freakin' hot! It's a humid heat here, and currently in the mid 90's, which is almost unbearable!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Travelin' PT said...

Hmm, maybe I won't do a rotation in Houston. Yikes!! It would be like being in Illinois all over again!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home