Where is she now?

Find out what great cities I've lived in and visited on my adventures as a traveling P.T.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Highway 1 and the Redwoods

Today I drove from Napa to Eureka, CA via the famous highway 1, aka shorline highway and pacific coast highway. It was worth the extra time!


A grove of Redwoods off of the Avenue of the Giants, the scenic route. I couldn't drive the whole way up because the road was closed d/t a mude slide! I can't believe how huge these trees are!


My car provides some perspective on the height of these trees.

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

You know - I'm really glad I met you!!! Because in addition to a great time and funny stories, I get to vicariously travel through you!!!
When do you come to H-Town???

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home