Where is she now?

Find out what great cities I've lived in and visited on my adventures as a traveling P.T.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Things that Annoy Me

1. check out lane employees who comment on your groceries ("movie food"--no that's just my 4 course dinner for tonight)
2. people who think they can show up for their appointments ANY time they want
3. people who DO show up for their appointments ANY time they want
4. immature coworkers
5. when you've got over 100 channels to choose from and there's nothing on
6. doctors who don't call you back
7. doctors who send incomplete or incorrect scripts
8. Target and Kohl's don't have belly rings
9. stupid people
10. stupid people breeding

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

I hate the ones who are like, "Well I had an appointment scheduled for next tuesday, but thought I'd come today instead." WTF? Why did you bother to schedule the appointment then? pisses me off every time.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home