Where is she now?

Find out what great cities I've lived in and visited on my adventures as a traveling P.T.

Friday, July 07, 2006

It Does Get Cloudy Here and It Does Rain


I remember my first cloudy day here in AZ. I was excited to see the clouds (don't ask why, b/c I love the sun). But these weren't real clouds--that "cloud" was from the Brin's Fire near Sedona. So I was a bit disappointed b/c I thought I'd see real clouds. Not to worry, b/c the monsoon season is here and you can pretty much mark it to the day on your calendar every year--July 4th. Even though I saw a real cloud a couple of weeks after I arrived, the big ones came in after the fireworks show. And these actually produced maybe 3 drops of rain. It was quite refreshing. I kinda hogged 2 out of the 3 raindrops b/c I needed to cool off my sunburn. It's nice to see clouds every once in a while. I'd never thought I'd tire of the sun, but when you spend 3 hours on a river w/ little to no sun protection . . . Here's the proof.

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

LOL "I hogged 2 of the 3 drops..."

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home