Where is she now?

Find out what great cities I've lived in and visited on my adventures as a traveling P.T.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's the HEAT

Holy crap . . . it's been nearly 4 weeks since I last posted. I think the long exposure to heat over 100 degrees has begun to melt some of my brain cells and render them useless. A lot has happened since I last blogged, but not so monumental that it deserved it's own posting. So here's a short list of what less than monumental stuff has happened.

1. I went trail/mountain biking a couple of weeks ago and totally wiped out. My fellow biker gave me a 9 1/2 for the fall. The only thing I could have done better, he said, was to have had more speed.

2. Took a boat out on Lake Pleasant. There's some crazy stuff that happens there.

3. extended my contract out here until the end of December. I can't wait to see AZ in cooler weather

4. it rained--Really it rained. And not just after 5pm for 1 hour, but torrential downpour that we got caught in while going to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. It rained so much that the dog run, volleyball courts, and basketball court were flooded.

5. I cooked a meal for my coworkers--for any of you who know me, that's like never happened before b/c I don't cook. The scary thing was that it was super easy and everyone lived to talk about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home