Where is she now?

Find out what great cities I've lived in and visited on my adventures as a traveling P.T.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mexico's Great!

So I've been here ~ 4 weeks and have been to Mexico 3 times already. That's pretty amazing huh? I've been to Mexico at 9pm, 11pm and 3am and the walk back sucks. You see here at this lovely gated apartment community I live in, they do not have assigned parking unless you rent a garage. I can park anywhere, but the ever popular covered spots are for residents only. And everyday I drive back to my building which is on the end and every single spot is taken. Especially after 8pm. I've had to walk from Mexico (which is approximately 200 yards from my building) in the heat, with pants and closed toed shoes on, carrying a bag w/ 1 drop of water left in my water bottle so many times that I'm actually fluent in Spanish. Uno serviso por favor!

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

I'm so gullible, I was totally like "Oh wow - how was Mexico?" and then I realized you were being sarcastic. How sad is that???

8:23 AM  
Blogger Travelin' PT said...

Courtney--You are too funny! Don't worry I am so very gullible too.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home