Where is she now?

Find out what great cities I've lived in and visited on my adventures as a traveling P.T.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

What Happens in Vegas Does Not Always Stay in Vegas





So, it's been a while since I posted. Yes, I had to take time to recover and reintegrate myself into normal society for a couple of weeks. I had always wondered previously why anyone would want to go back to Vegas once they'd been there. Now, I understand. Betting, booz (is that the right spelling?), butts, boobs, and babies. Yea, babies. Who brings babies and children to Vegas? This is the question I will ask 7 pound 8 oz baby Jesus when I get to Heaven. Oh wait, I don't think I'll get there since I absorbed so much sin (and cold germs) by breathing the air in Vegas.




I had a great time in Vegas. I did all the stuff I wanted to do and didn't do any of the stuff I didn't want to do. It was one of the best birthday weekends I've ever had thanks to all the great friends who came out to celebrate. Frenchie, Kristen, Carolyn, Mike--I love you guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

Aww - sounds likE such a good time!!! Vegas is on my top ten list of places to visit before I die! And because of you, it totally moved up to number 4!!!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home