Where is she now?

Find out what great cities I've lived in and visited on my adventures as a traveling P.T.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Portland, OR

My friend Kristen and I had been wanting to go to Portland since we got out to Seattle. I discovered one of my college friends lives here so we met up with her and spent the weekend exploring Portland which I loved. Why did I love it? Maybe even more so than Seattle? Because it was sunny, there was great eclectic and unique shopping at the Saturday market and along NW 23rd street, waterfalls with hiking 30 miles away, no uber crowded streets. How about all the green space, including the Chinese gardens, Japanese gardens and rose gardens, Forest Park, and Washington park. And where else in the US or world can you stand and see 4 mountains--Mt. Hood, Mt. Adams, Mt. St. Helens, and Mt. Rainier? Thanks to Sarah for showing us around!







1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney O. said...

Wow - you're seriously making me want to visit Portland now!!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home